If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Maryland.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Powerless

Here is a "story" that was sent to me a while back and i thought that I would share it with you.

Imagine………….You’re in a large grey cinderblock building with no doors but with open areas to get in and out. It has a flat, low roof, with no finished walls inside, no insulation, no furniture and no electric. It’s dark, dingy and cold. Because there are no windows, the only light shining in is coming from the open areas that are used to enter and exit. The floors are concrete and there is nowhere to sit or lie down. The bathroom consists of one large room with many toilets, about 30. They are arranged side by side and back to back with no dividers for privacy. They are filthy dirty with excrement and used toilet paper strewn all over the place. To make matters worse, there is no separation for privacy for men and women. Everyone is together in one area. There is no place to clean your hands or take a shower. It’s just an empty, cold building.

Meals? I haven’t had a meal and I don’t know if I’m going to be fed or not. I have no control. All I have are the clothes on my back, they’re the same as everyone else’s and they are filthy.

You’re activities for the day, consist of nothing. Everyone here is walking around with no direction. There is no work to be done, and no physical activities to be had. Your days consist of sitting, waiting, thinking and lamenting. What next? How did you even get here? What is this place and how do I get back to where I was? Everyone looks hopeless and walk around lifeless. It’s depressing. There are guards outside the fence beyond the muddy yard. They carry guns. Where is my gun? Where are all my guns? Where is the rest of my family. I’m not even sure how long I’ve been here. I feel powerless.

What has just been described is a modern day concentration camp here in America that was experienced in a dream. It is purely a fantasy. It was a short dream or more details could have been given. I could have adlibbed with more details, but I think you get the picture. In fact, luckily, I awoke before anything else transpired.

This article was not written to frighten people but only to share the angst of one person about what has been transpiring in our country. I don’t predict this to be our future, nor do I hope it will be. God help us. Because of the direction our country has been heading, it wouldn’t surprise me if situations like this did come to be true. It is visions like these and information in the news that encourage the fight for freedom.
Angie

No comments:

MarylandPreppersNetwork.com Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Maryland Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.